Skip to content

Information Packet & Application

"For though you might have ten thousand instructors in Christ, yet you do not have many fathers. for in Christ Jesus I have begotten you through the gospel."

- 1st Corinthians 4:15

Dear Minister, Thank you for your interest in applying for affiliation with Four 15 Apostolic International. Our purpose is to train, equip, provide relationship, covering and accountability for ministers.

There are two levels of credentials available for those requesting affiliation with Four 15 Apostolic International:

1. Licensure: One who is actively pursuing full-time ministry
2. Ordination: One who is established in full-time ministry

If you are interested, please complete the application either by filling it out online or printing and mailing the packet. Be sure to include:

2. A $50.00 non-refundable application fee made out to Four 15 Apostolic International.

If mailing, send to:
Four 15 Apostolic International
Glen Berteau Ministries
1601 Coffee Rd.
Modesto, CA 95355
United States

Your application will then be reviewed and prayerfully considered by our Four 15 Apostolic International Board of Directors.

In order to help us become acquainted with your ministry, please send the Ministerial Endorsement Forms to three ministers listed on your application who are familiar with you and your ministry. We must have all references returned to our office before the application process can be started. They may be mailed to the address above or emailed to

I look forward to working with you as God joins our paths of ministry. If you have any further questions or are in need of further assistance of completing your application, feel free to contact us at or the address listed above.

Pressing On,

Glen Berteau
Four 15 Apostolic International

Please Note:

All ministers who give personal counseling need to insure it is legal in your state. Some states require a special Counselor’s License before a minister can serve in the office. 

All who hold an Ordination License, please check with your local courthouse to see of your Minister’s License needs to be registered in your state in order for you to legally perform the rites of your office. 

Many states have particular laws concerning ministry and ordination in their jurisdictions. We cannot determine the requirements you must meet in your state of residence. We strongly advise, before you perform any weddings, baptisms, funerals, communion, etc., that you inquire at the courthouse in the county where the ceremony will take place to insure you have met all local requirements. Also, convalescent homes, hospitals, prisons / jails now have required criteria for ministers to follow.